mSchool is a mobile app designed for parents with the objective to give more and more friendly platform for the parents to track their child’s school related activities such as school meetings, school attendance, annual functions, fee alerts etc. It is an app (for iPhone, iPad and Android) to view your kid’s activities wherever you are, wherever you go. mSchools helps you in tracking your kids’ activities and school. mSchool silent features are-
- Ask Your Child- A new question which is posted to notify the user. The user can click on the notifications to see the questions. Archive of last ten questions sent to the user.
- Events & News- Events & News get posted from the CMS. Based on user settings, the user gets notification on these. The notification is purely the subject line of the news/event.
- School Diary-It will have messages and information which are relevant for parents and kids studying with the school. It will have – Directory, Calendar, Teacher’s Messages, Attendance Notifications.
- Attendance-In case of a student absence recorded in the CMS system a notification will go to the parents informing about the absence. Also parents can view the attendance calendar day wise , month wise
- Teacher’s Message-A one way message from the teacher to the parents via the CMS system. The message could have classification (for ex. homework, discipline issue, or any other).
- Smart Calendar- Parents can set their own monthly, quarterly goals based on suggestions made by the system depending on the profile of the kid also parents would be able to record their activity. School App Pricing Plan is available as Basic Plan, Pro Plan and Enterprise Plan. You can select School App Pricing Plan as per your requirement. Also you customize the app and use only those features that you actually need.
This is an amazing app that every parent should have for tracking their kid’s activities in school. This app has been developed by www.linkites.com
For more information visit the website at: http://mschools.co.in/