About WillowTree, Inc.®
- Mobile Strategy: Our mobile consulting services drive mobile strategy for B2C and B2B clients, from small businesses to Enterprise.
- Mobile UX Design: Our UX designers know mobile inside and out, this ensures we are designing beautiful, yet functional experiences. Understanding the engineering that make our designs work is paramount to crafting quality apps.
- Mobile Web App Development: Full-service web services to include Web Applications & Mobile Web Applications, Mobile Optimized versions of existing sites, & Native-wrapped mobile websites.
- Native App Development: WillowTree offers deep domain expertise in developing and designing native applications for iOS, Android, Windows Phone & Blackberry platforms.
- Mobile Enterprise: Enterprise-class mobility includes an enterprise mobile strategy that makes sense for your business and a mobile application that securely delivers business functionality your users really need on their mobile devices.
- Mobile Commerce: Your mobile presence is as critical as your website. Tying a unique, custom mobile experience into an existing store’s physical and website experience is absolutely critical to success.
- Inc. 5000 List: WillowTree Ranked for 4th Consecutive Year
- Glassdoor’s Top CEOs: Tobias Dengel Named to List
- W3 Awards: Gold (Mobile Apps, Business) – AOL Advertising Works
- W3 Awards: Gold (Mobile Apps, Music) – Thrillcall Live Music
- W3 Awards: Silver (Mobile Apps, Sports) – New York City FC
- Communicator Awards: Gold Award of Excellence (Mobile Apps, Business) – AOL Advertising Works App
- Communicator Awards: Silver Award of Distinction (Mobile Apps, Games) – SCRABBLE Cubes Web App
- Appy Awards: Finalists (Mobile Apps, Music) – Thrillcall Live Music App
- American Business Awards: Silver Stevie Winner – Thrillcall Live Music App
- App Store Feature: Music Apps (Get Your Tickets) – Thrillcall Live Music App
- App Store Feature: Fox News Election HQ 2016 App
- AppIndex List: WillowTree Named a Top US App Development Company
- Virginia Fantastic 50 List: Ranked 4th Fastest-Growing Company in VA
- Digital Health Awards: Silver (Mobile Digital Health Resources) – AAP Red Book Online App
- Digital Health Awards: Merit (Mobile Digital Health Resources) – UVA Children’s Hospital App
- SmartCEO Future 50 Award: Tobias Dengel, CEO of WillowTree
GE, Time Warner, PepsiCo, Johnson & Johnson, AOL, and American Red Cross