Project Peon is a new iPad game in which players create their own dynamic planetary rover using components such as motors, shock absorbers, and boosters. Project Peon combines free-form physics gameplay with fast paced driving action. The goal of the game is to build a rover capable of catching the ‘peons’ and traversing the terrain to arrive at the shuttle waiting at the end of each. Score is based on speed and how many peons are successfully transport to the goal.
Project Peon is a both a vehicular action game and a physics-based puzzle game. Unlike a traditional puzzle games that offer a set number of solutions, Project Peon offers complete creative freedom to the player and rewards experimentation, prompting the player to discover their own solution.
- Unique vehicle building system for creative freedom
- 36 levels across three planets with many more to come in updates
- Varying gravity, environments, and hazards to overcome
- Save your cart creations and load them on any level
- A choice between accelerometer or joystick controls